We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Application deadline: November 30th, 2021
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all TikTok/ByteDance jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the Trust and Safety Engineering team
Our Trust and Safety (TnS) Engineering team is responsible for protecting our users from harmful content and abusive behaviours. With the continuous efforts of our trust and safety team, TikTok can provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
- Manage the quality assurance of Trust and Safety products;
- Actively involve in the product development process and coordinate with various roles to continuously deliver high-quality products;
- Improve product quality and efficiency through technical means such as tool platform development, automated testing and performance testing;
- Prospective technology research and application, applying appropriate technology to improve business quality.
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline;
- Have a passion for computer science and Internet technology, strong interest in software quality assurance;
- Solid data structure and algorithm foundation;
- Good computer foundation, highly proficient in at least one of the programming languages: Python, Java, Go, C/C++;
- Good logical thinking and team communication skills;
- Prior internship in quality assurance work is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.