Popular video products of ByteDance are all empowered by our cutting-edge cloud technologies. Working in this team, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenges of large-scale networks all over the world, while leveraging your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis, and large-scale system design.
- Abstracting the file data model of massive video, audio, image and other files, building a data foundation platform based on business attribute characteristics, designing and developing high-availability data asset management services supporting millions of QPS;
- Design and develop global data transmission services for media metadata and files, and on this basis, form a solution compatible with various heterogeneous storage and migration;
- Design and develop the multi-level(center, aggregate, edge) configuration system for high concurrency and mass configuration delivery;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software/system engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with network software, e.g. TCP/IP, IP Tables, NAT, Deep Packet Inspection, IPV4, IPV6, routing protocols, etc.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Deep understanding of CAP and distributed transaction.
- Experience with metadata system, data transport system or config server.