Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) of Applied Machine Learning (AML) team combines system engineering and the art of machine learning to develop and run massively distributed AI/recommendation system around the world.
On the SRE team, you'll have the opportunity to sharpen your expertise in coding, performance analysis and large system operation, and get heavily involved in the process of hardware/capacity decision-making.
SRE ensures that the very centric machine learning services at ByteDance have the highest level of availability, as well as creating highly automated systems and pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven experience in analyzing and troubleshooting distributed systems.
- Prior experience designing and maintaining large-scale systems.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Python or C/C++.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of code optimizing and routine tasks automation.
- Proficiency in at least one machine learning framework: TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet or PaddlePaddle.
- Solid background of algorithms and data structures.