Popular video products of ByteDance are all empowered by our cutting-edge cloud technologies. Working in this team, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenges of large-scale networks all over the world, while leveraging your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis, and large-scale system design.
- Build global infrastructure for multi-media process, storage and transport, to serve the billions of users all over the world.
- Build live streaming CDN and Video Chat system, deploy nodes globally.
- Build tools, automations, visualizations and monitors to facilitate the operation and optimization of the global infrastructure.
- Engage in and improve the whole service lifecycle, from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Scale up systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and initiate changes that improve system reliability and processing speed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software/system engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with network software, e.g. TCP/IP, IP Tables, NAT, Deep Packet Inspection, IPV4, IPV6, routing protocols, etc.
- Experience with CDN, Multimedia, Live Streaming, and WebRTC.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems.