Relying on the cloud native environment, ByteDance's infrastructure PaaS team creates a simple and easy-to-use service hosting platform for developers, improving research and development efficiency whilst reducing service maintenance costs. PaaS comes from a service perspective, connecting developers with the cloud native environment, shielding developers from the learning costs of kubernetes, and providing functions such as service hosting, code release, capacity adjustment, as well as operation and maintenance governance.
PaaS has been integrated into ByteDance's development ecosystem, helping to build service discovery, quota management, access control, monitoring, alarm, and log transmission. At present, our PaaS platform has hosted most of the company's online services and is in a leading position in the industry in terms of the number of services and cluster size. We look forward to those who are interested in challenging tasks and are willing to embrace cloud native computing.
1. Design and develop application engines serving billions of requests
2. Design ByteDance's business-oriented architecture, and construct an efficient online/offline service hosting platform
3. Provide solutions for internal product lines, and integrate with business-oriented frameworks
4. Design and develop key components of PaaS
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science or a related field
2. Good programming habits and proficiency in Go/Python
3. Practical experience with large-scale distributed system development and maintenance
4. Excellent modeling and problem solving skills
5. Familiarity with microservice architecture and microservice governance
6. Familiarity with the best practices of R&D process
1. Experience with cloud computing development
2. Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, GAE, SAE, etc.
3. Experience with full stack development and private cloud platform components