The Codebase team is responsible for the construction of ByteDance's unified code system and related toolchains, including code hosting, code review, code analysis, CI/CD, Cloud IDE and other products. Our team is committed to developing industry-leading R&D infrastructure to provide engineers with the ultimate development experience, creating ByteDance's unique code culture, and continuously improving code quality and development efficiency.
1. Develop advanced and standardized R&D infrastructure, improve code quality, and ensure the efficiency and experience of R&D engineers
2. Participate in the formulation of R&D processes, design and develop platforms and tools that cover the entire R&D life cycle, and support large-scale R&D activities
3. Continuously optimize technical solutions and implementation, accumulate technical capabilities, and improve development efficiency and service quality
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or a related field, with more than two years of relevant working experience
2. Proficiency with Linux system and one of the following languages: Golang, Python, C++, Java
3. Solid foundations in computing, storage, network and other computer systems. Experienced with large-scale system design and development
4. A broad technical vision and in-depth understanding of open source and industry technologies
5. Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills, a passion for solving challenging problems
1. Familiar with R&D tools such as Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, Travis CI, Sourcegraph, Phabricator, Gerrit, Cloud9, Bazel, etc.
2. Full-stack development experience or open source project contributions.