The DevOps team is responsible for building an industry-leading R&D platform to promote the implementation and landing of DevOps integration in ByteDance.
- Responsible for the development of a company-level DevOps engineering efficiency platform.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the R&D through the construction of frameworks, platforms, tools and processes.
- Including but not limited to these tasks: internal CI/CD construction, automation of integrated compilation, test and release, promotion of engineering practices based on DevOps concepts in business lines, exploration of open source tools.
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
- Proficient in any programming language and its common framework.
- Familiar with common data structures and algorithms, database, network, cache, middleware, operation and maintenance.
- Understand the design of high concurrency and high availability. Possesses a certain understanding of application architectures such as microservices, serverless, and dynamic configuration.
- In-depth understanding of the internet and software R&D processes. Keen on engineering efficiency optimization and pays attention to cutting-edge software engineering technology.
- Familiar with R&D full-process tools and frameworks. Experienced with optimization and integration such as requirements, code, build, test, release, operation, maintenance, as well as other management tools.
- Experienced in developing efficiency tools and private cloud platform tools.