The Infrastructure NoSQL team faces all mid-platform and business lines in ByteDance, operating across tens of thousands of servers and dealing with data far beyond the PB level. We have self-developed distributed kv/caching systems, global distributed tables storage systems and massive graph database products. Combined with the industry's new hardware and software stack technology, we strive for the continuous evolution of the next generation of products.
Joining this team, you can look forward to a very structured training plan, as well as the opportunity to undertake a larger scope whilst giving enough space to grow and develop. We look forward to your application.
1. Participate in the architecture design of distributed graph-databases. Responsible for the R&D of distributed query engines and distributed storage engines.
2. Combined with graph models to provide better solutions for social networking, recommendation, and knowledge graphs under massive concurrent query requests.
1. BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related major.
2. Familiar with C ++, Go or other mainstream programming languages, and have high-performance service R&D experience.
3. Familiar with Linux system principles, understand the system structure or distributed system knowledge.
4. Familiar with TAO, Dragon, neo4j, JanusGraph graph database or graph query engine implementation.