The Global Payments team builds a platform to provide cross-border payment solutions for all ByteDance's products and services, that are growing rapidly worldwide.
1. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve distributed systems.
2. Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
3. Work on global payments core systems.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
2. Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages, such as Java/Go/C++/C#/Python.
3. Excellent proficiency in backend server development and expertise in relational database.
4. Strong analytical thinking and exceptional attention to details.
5. Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.