The Infrastructure NoSQL team faces all mid-platform and business lines in ByteDance, operating across tens of thousands of servers and dealing with data far beyond the PB level. We have self-developed distributed kv/caching systems, global distributed tables storage systems and massive graph database products. Combined with the industry's new hardware and software stack technology, we strive for the continuous evolution of the next generation of products.
Joining this team, you can look forward to a very structured training plan, as well as the opportunity to undertake a larger scope whilst giving enough space to grow and develop. We look forward to your application.
- Participate in the design and development of our self-developed distributed Graph Neural Network (GNN) training/inference systems over a large-scale graph dataset.
- Serving and applying Graph Embedding/GNN into real-world application scenarios at ByteDance, including but not limited to risk control, etc
- Familiar with C++, Python development in Linux environment, familiar with multi-threading, network programming, cloud native K8S and other technologies
- Familiar with Tensorflow, Pytorch, Ray framework
- Possess good communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Familiar with existing industry open source GE/GNN systems (e.g., DGL, PYG, Euler, GraphLearn, BigGraph, etc)