The ByteDance Microservice Framework team focuses on in-depth research on programming languages, RPC frameworks, and high-performance middleware. We provide the company with research and development frameworks, high-performance middleware, service mesh, and unified SOA Governance platforms. Among them, the Golang framework (KiteX) has been applied to tens of thousands of services carrying over billions of QPS in total and is at the forefront of the industry in terms of performance and scalability. Service Mesh and our traffic management platforms cover most of the company's businesses.
1. Design and develop microservice RPC frameworks for Golang/Java/Python/Rust
2. Design and develop our Service Mesh system
3. Design and develop our traffic management platforms
1. Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Golang/Java/Python/Rust
2. Strong interest in technologies such as RPC frameworks/Service Mesh/traffic management systems
3. In-depth understanding of RPC principles and frameworks such as gRPC/bRPC/dubbo/thrift
4. In-depth understanding of the key areas of microservice governance and its implementation
1. Experience in contributing to open source projects
2. Practical experience with Service Mesh systems.