The R&D system team is responsible for the engineering efficiency of ByteDance, and is committed to building an advanced and standardized R&D infrastructure, accelerating R&D efficiency and improving the quality of our engineer team. Our products include R&D collaboration platform, continuous integration/continuous release system, Cloud IDE, etc.
1. Build advanced and standardized R&D tools and platforms to accelerate R&D efficiency, improving the efficiency and quality of our engineer team
2. Be responsible for high-quality design, coding, and tackling highly challenging and technical problems
3. Cooperate with product manager, participate in product requirement discussion, function definition, etc.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience)
2. Good taste and passion for coding, and the ability to design and write high-quality codes
3. Proficiency with development technologies such as Go/Python, protocol, architecture, storage, cache, etc., and familiarity with web security
4. Have good product awareness, and use product effects as the most important driving factor
5. Experience in code management, CI/CD, DevOps, and other related fields is preferred.