The service governance team is responsible for the complete life cycle support and governance of the company's service system, constructing an industry-leading governance system. Our work includes but is not limited to: research and development of infrastructure, basic tools, service observation, traffic scheduling, capacity analysis, and chaos engineering. We support the rapid growth of ByteDance under a globalized structure.
1. Participate in the construction of the company's standardization system for R&D activities, and construct a safe and efficient R&D environment with a supporting toolchain system
2. Build a complete governance product system, including service observation, capacity analysis, traffic scheduling, etc., to support various business governance scenarios
3. Support the construction and evolution of the company's disaster recovery system, and help to promote and build the chaos engineering culture
4. Focus on the trends of the service governance industry so as to promote the company's continuous growth.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
2. Proficiency with at least one programming language such as Go/Python/Java, good coding ability and style
3. Familiar with cloud-native and microservice systems, such as Kubernetes, Serverless Computing, Service Mesh, Trace, etc.
4. Familiarity with distributed systems and the related technologies including high availability, asynchronization, consistency, etc.
5. Strong sense of responsibility and initiative, excellent problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills.
1. Development experience with Private cloud PaaS/SaaS and related products
2. Experience in full-stack development.