Our team provides industry-leading ML algorithm capabilities and complete voice product solutions for all business lines, including toB business as well. We empower businesses in the fields of audio understanding, audio creation, music retrieval and generation, song synthesis, ML education, etc., and solve basic problems such as human-computer voice interaction, audio and video content understanding and creation, and education intelligence.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do
1. Architect, design and implement large scale distributed system
2. Serve ML/Deep Learning models as online services
3. Work with internal/external customers to design and implement elegant APIs
4. Deploy, monitor and troubleshoot production systems
Qualifications - What You Should Have
1. Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience
2. Proficient in at least two of C++/Go/Python
3. Experience in large scale databases including both SQL and NoSQL
4. Knowledge of Linux/Networks administration and troubleshooting
5. Solid knowledge in distributed systems, algorithms, and networks
6. Track record in ACM/NOI/IOI/TopCoder is a plus
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.