About The Team
The ByteDance Ad Data Team provides tools and services to deliver ad data to millions of internal and external clients all around the globe. The team has end-to-end ownership of ad data's lifecycle including data ETL, data warehouse and data services. We leverage data technologies to advice local customer support teams and help global advertisers make wiser investment decisions on ByteDance's Advertising Platform.
Ad Data is the cornerstone of every business decision that millions of advertisers make every day on ByteDance. Therefore, we are tasked with innovating on daily basis to create and maintain complex systems at large scale and continue expanding the capacity to better serve advertisers growing at exponential pace.
You will share in the ownership of the technical vision and direction for advanced Ad Data products. You will be a part of a team of top notch technical professionals developing scalable systems and with a focus on sustained operational excellence. Members of this team will be challenged to innovate using cutting edge technologies. We are looking for people who are highly motivated by aiming for the highest, moving fast, and changing the way customers use data to drive profitability.
- Work with the engineering team to formulate product requirements into engineering solutions
- Build data solutions or web applications in areas of monetization data products and data infrastructure
- Collaborate with internal business partners including but not limited to strategy, sales and operation teams
- Perform quality control for engineering deliveries in terms of design and execution
- Communicate with the team to drive decision making and help the team to succeed in a rapidly growing and evolving organization
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions
- At least 4 years of relevant experience and at least 1 year of technical leadership experience
- Familiarity with at least one of the programming languages: Go, Python or Java
- Pragmatic understanding of data structure, algorithm design and analysis, networking, data security and distributed system
- Excellent at verbal communication and writing in English