The AIOPS intelligent monitoring team is responsible for the construction of ByteDance's entire monitoring ecosystem including intelligent monitoring and alarming. Our work involves the life cycle management of massive PB-level data, promoting the construction of online stability assurance, fault diagnosis, capacity management, and service governance capabilities.
1. Participate in the design and development of large-scale distributed time series database with persistent storage to ensure the system's stability, low-latency, high availibility, and scalability under extremely high concurrent access scenarios
2. Deeply explore the requirements of storage and monitoring systems in business-oriented scenarios and develop time-series storage platforms capable of serving multiple tenants.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
2. Proven experience with C++/Go or other languages, network, multithreading, and high concurrent programming
3. Possesses an understanding of the implementation principles of distributed storage systems.
1. Participated in the development and optimization of TSDB such as OpenTSDB, Influxdb, M3, Prometheus or Karios
2. Experience with SQL & SQL optimizer/coprocessor
3. Experience with the development of large-scale distributed storage systems.