In Data Platform Singapore, our mission is to create a PB-level analytical database product that empowers efficient and real-time data-driven decision-making, based on ClickHouse. Our internal use cases have been grown to tens of thousands of instances and supporting ByteDance's global customers as well as internal products.
Based on this unique ground, we will be building a cloud-native and high-performance enterprise data warehouse (or analytical database, these two concepts are becoming one), with challenges that are exciting and unprecedented, and we vision this database to be the fastest analytical database in this world.
As a Solution Architect, you will:
- Lead POCs through requirement gathering and hands-on ByteHouse implementation
- Become ByteHouse expert and work closely with Product and Engineering to turn customer challenges into features and solutions
- Present ByteHouse and benefits to prospective customers and partners, and work closely with Sales to close deals
- Deep understanding of the data and analytics space. Understand data warehouse related concepts and super fluent in SQL
- Prior experience working with tools in any of the following areas: Database, ETL, BI, Data warehouses
- Ability to work with business and technical audiences and lead business requirement meetings, technical whiteboarding exercises, and SQL coding/debugging sessions
- Great communication skills and the ability to transfer knowledge effectively to prospects/customers
- A plus if you have hands-on experience with Spark, Kafka, or relational/NoSQL databases