In Data Platform Singapore, our mission is to create a PB-level analytical database product that empowers efficient and real-time data-driven decision-making, based on ClickHouse. Our internal use cases have been grown to tens of thousands of instances and supporting ByteDance's global customers as well as internal products.
Based on this unique ground, we will be building a cloud-native and high-performance enterprise data warehouse (or analytical database, these two concepts are becoming one), with challenges that are exciting and unprecedented, and we vision this database to be the fastest analytical database in this world.
As a Customer Solution Architect, you will:
- Own a critical phase of the customer lifecycle including pre-sale support, technical implementation, and work with Customer Success team members to deliver great results.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor for our customers to support implementation across their tech stack and continuous data management by becoming an expert in ByteDance's data platform, SDKs, and APIs.
- Draw upon your comprehensive understanding of ByteDance's data product suite and relevant experience to guide customers in building solutions to further their digital product strategy.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the analytics ecosystem in order to successfully guide our customers as they integrate ByteDance's product into their data flows and business processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams like ByteDance's product and engineering functions to innovate internal processes and consult on our product roadmap.
- Work with the product management team to construct and maintain the technical documentation and server as the SME for technical implementation-related questions
- 2+ years of customer-facing technical experience in managing complex customer environments and owning data integration/technical implementation deployments.
- A consistent track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects with excellent work ethic, leadership, and project management skills.
- Prior experience working with tools in any of the following areas: Enterprise SaaS, Web analytics, User behavior analytics, Product Analytics, Ads Attribution, A/B testing, business intelligence, customer data platforms, data warehouses/pipelines
- Have prior experience working with tools like Adjust, Adobe analytics, Airbridge, Airship, AppsFlyer, Braze, CleverTap, Google Analytics, Optimizely, LaunchDarkly, Segment, Mixpanel
- Excellent verbal and written social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders with an array of experience levels and technical competencies.