In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for developing platforms, tools and quality engineering processes to ensure quality and security of e-commerce products.
- Be responsible for entire testing lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design review, formulating test plans, designing and executing test cases, conducting defect tracking and software quality analysis, etc.
- Participate in the development of automated testing tools/frameworks, design and execution of automated test cases, automatically building test environments, and continuous integration.
- Ensure the quality of the system under test, and strive to improve the quality and efficiency of R&D through test process and method innovation.
- B. Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions.
- 2+ years experience in software development testing, with demonstrable experience in manual and automated testing. Qualified fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Familiar with software testing methodology, proficient in the usage of testing tools to debug and analyze software bugs and performance issues.
- Strong background in computer science and proficient in at least one programming language (Java/C/C++/Python etc).
- Good knowledge of Android and iOS hardware and OS features.
- Experience with data/web security testing and continuous integration/development is an advantage.
1. Agile, quick self learner, highly self-motivated with strong sense of product ownership and creative problem solver.
2. Deeply passionate about quality engineering and delivering great mobile and web applications.
3. Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast moving, culturally diverse and globally distributed team environment.
4. Strong product sense or understanding.
5. Professional level proficiency in written and spoken English.