Work on software design, implementation, verification and coordinate with US software team and software vendors on software related projects. Ensure that all product development conforms to design specifications and coding standards for medical devices.
- Support project team activities related to specification of requirements, software implementation, test case development, verification execution, certification, and root cause analysis.
- Software development and integration on multi-threaded embedded C and C++ software code bases.
- Analyze requirements, identify required work and estimate development tasks.
- Generate and maintain technical documentation required to support design control requirement and regulatory submissions.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and external vendors to ensure timely project delivery.
Qualifications & Experience
- A bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or computer information systems or equivalent, preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software design & development and project management
- Proficiency in C, C++ and preferably Python
- Experience with real time programming and development
- Agile and Object-Oriented knowledge and programming experience
- Experience with regulated, class II or III medical device software development and IEC 62304 is strongly preferred.
- Experience in motor control design, sensors inputs and wireless communication modules is strongly preferred.
- Team player qualities and good interpersonal skills.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills.