As Product Manager you are passionate about building fintech products that consumers love. You’ll have excellent analytical skills and take a data driven approach to everything you do. You’re obsessive about understanding customer behaviour, finding new ways to improve user conversion and online experience.
- Analyse data on user behaviour and campaign performance to inform decision making on product features, marketing and customer experience.
- Assess business requirements and generate new ideas that fill product gaps, grow market share and drive growth.
- Translate product enhancements and strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Facilitate focus groups and customer research in partnership with the marketing team, to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Manage new product features to ensure seamless implementation and excellent customer experience at all times.
- Project manage the sprint planning process in partnership with CardUp tech team, to ensure product development runs seamlessly at all times.
- At least 5 year’s experience in product management
- MS/BS degree in computer science, math’s or engineering preferred
- Proven track record of developing and launching new tech products and managing the end to end technical product lifecycle
- Comfortable working with large data sets and presenting insights and recommendations
- Team player — no politics!
- High sense of urgency
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
Desired Skills and Experience
Analytical thinking, Product Marketing, Marketing Strategy, passionate, customer behaviour, Marketing, Strategy, Product Management, Product Development, Finding, Business Development, decision-making, campaign performance, Data, Management