You will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in technology and business functions. These are the Masterbuilder behind Southeast Asia’s largest online used car marketplace that is empowered by our proprietary pricing prediction algorithm, our industry pioneering usage-based insurance product and various other Artificial Intelligence/Computer Vision empowered products. You will be part of our Masterbuilder team to explore opportunities for growth in the product area and build a meaningful-and-impactful experience for our consumers and partners.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with business owners/stakeholders to define product strategy, roadmap, and vision for your product area.
- Influence key stakeholders to align resources and prioritization
- Own and drive the product backlog
- Identify opportunities, research them, and develop innovative, and impactful features and products for Carro’s consumers and partners alike
- Define product specifications, A/B testing, user story, and success metrics to measure the impact of your product area.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in product management, preferably in a consumer-centric/facing organization
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools and techniques, such as story mapping, design sprints, and others
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile development environment.
- Strong analytical skills, the data-driven mindset with the knack for problem-solving
- Familiarity with web engineering and mobile application technologies
- Experience working with a product-based organization, e-commerce, automotive or similar industry is advantageous