The Digital & Technology division of Capital Markets in APAC is looking for a commercially minded Senior Product Manager to take ownership of the end-to-end product lifecycle across several business capabilities/segment areas. The person must have a passion for data and for developing digital solutions that blend seamlessly with customers' workflows and provide the right information at the right time.
This position is strongly cross-functional in nature, requiring strong working relationships with multiple teams across APAC, including product teams, Data Analytics, User Experience, Engineering and Business Transformation teams. In addition to internal constituents, you may also work with customers and partners to understand the market requirements and to support the business, so excellent communication (written and verbal) and a passion for creating customer centric, good user experience is vital.
- Responsible for observing, assessing and directing multiple Product Managers and/or managing the most complex products to ensure that they deliver maximum value.
- Serve as the "voice" of the customer on critical, complex products translating customer needs to the Agile team by properly codifying intent, sizing work efforts, prioritizing needs, and summarizing issues.
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and business professionals in a collaborative environment to create strategic, product roadmaps.
- Draw upon customer insights to drive the software product vision and direction; Provide oversight for teams performing this role.
- Define software solutions that CBRE's technical teams can deliver on the most complex or largest solutions. Represent the customer to the technical teams, answering questions about client expectations.
- Prioritize deliverables and manage backlog of requests for the most complex products.
- Facilitate discussions, user story development and refinement, and testing and validation; contribute to roadblocks resolution and decision making.
- Manages executive stakeholder communication and reporting, or oversees this process for a group of Product Managers.
- Manage the strategic and tactical decisions for the product suite to provide product vision clarity
- Create and manage effective 'Go to Market' strategies to ensure successful adoption of new product offerings.
- Establish and analyze metrics to focus efforts and investments that properly 'move the needle'
- Define, monitor and analyze key performance indicators to better facilitate the product decision making process.
- Perform analysis for build/buy/partner decisions and develop business cases for new products and features.
- Perform product demonstrations and product technical presentations.
- Collaborate with functional leads in Engineering to build best-in-class software and data products and services.
- Translates high-level specifications for software components into program specifications. Estimate time against completing the program specifications.
- Minimum bachelor's degree qualification, with strong quantitative background. STEM education background (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) AND/OR an MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years' of Product Management experience (preferably in Agile/SCRUM environment) with a strong track record of performance at an individual level.
- At least 3 years' experience in building business cases, owning product strategy and product performance (or P&L) on complex products.
- Experience influencing teams in a global, cross-functional environment and building rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles and ability to conduct financial analysis.
- Experience managing other product managers or technical product owners.
- Understanding of software and data analytics trends in commercial real-estate desirable.
- Experience managing data products is desirable.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.