- Coordinating with local teams in testing and troubleshooting of security systems across various platforms.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be in line with company guidelines or established procedure.
- Defines customers' needs and functionality in a service development cycle.
- Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management tools. Implements warranty and support activities.
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Conducting training for new release and application.
- Support project / restack integration and IT activities.
- Reporting of issues and services via internal ticketing system
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with MSSQL Database and Windows Servers.
- MS-Office tools, Visio, Service Now or similar platform.
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem-solving approach.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge of video management and access control systems.
Graduate or Diploma in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication, Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Instrumentation or any equivalent course. Knowledge of Security Systems will be additional benefit.