- Be a member of the Software development & Automation Engineering Team
- Working with customers on specifications, developing the web and application systems to monitor and control the manufacturing process.
- To develop software systems or IOT to implement in digital factories.
- To develop Web site to monitor output performance
- To develop web site to allocate production material
- To develop IOT application and device
- To implement industrial 4.0
- Preferably with working experience in Full Stack Development.
- Able to convert customer processes and requirements into functional applications and deliver the project in a timely agreed manner.
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on any protected status (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.