- Be a member of the Test development Engineering Team for top quality servers & storage products
- Working with customer on specifications, develop the web and application to monitor and control the manufacturing process.
- To develop system to implement digital factory and IOT.
- Be able to receive test software supplied by customer test processes and be capable of setting up on local test servers.
- To develop Web site to monitor output performance
- To develop web site to allocate production material
- To develop IOT application and device
- To implement industrial 4.0
- Degree / Diploma in EEE or Computer science with 1 -2 years of experience
- Knowledge and / or experience in PHP, SQL and C#
- Knowledge and / or experience in other programming languages will be a plus.
- Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on any protected status (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.