IT systems form the backbone of our operations. We are looking for individuals with passion and IT expertise, to help us improve the delivery of our systems and services. The Board’s IT systems support a high daily volume of financial transactions for CPF members. In addition to keeping the lights on, the Board also keeps pace with the external environment through innovation in its IT systems.
- To be responsible for the operating systems and ensure ongoing security and resiliency of the infrastructure
- To manage, configure and maintain all installed systems and infrastructure
- To provide technical support for Infrastructure and Operations which include change management, problem management, configuration management, capacity management and disaster recovery
- To establish and support technical policies and procedures (where applicable)
- Minimally 8 years of experience in providing IT infrastructure and application installation and administration in different operating systems/ platforms/ products in an Enterprise environment
- Good experience in troubleshooting and incident management and ability to establish root causes investigation
- Good experience in designing, implementing and administering SCCM, Active Directory and Microsoft/Red Hat technologies.
- Experience in technical hardware and software upgrade and apply good understanding of system security and operation risks
- Ability to respond to emergency situations promptly and be able to perform system upgrades after office hour/ weekends where necessary
Seniority of appointment will commensurate with relevant work experience.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.