IT systems form the backbone of our operations. We are looking for individuals with passion and IT expertise, to help us improve the delivery of our systems and services. The Board’s IT systems support a high daily volume of financial transactions for CPF members. In addition to keeping the lights on, the Board also keeps pace with the external environment through innovation in its IT systems.
- To manage IT projects and support infrastructure hardware and software technologies upgrades and system implementation
- To perform network operations and management, including incidence response, problem management, and change management
- To perform operations due diligence to ensure security and resiliency of the network platform
- Minimally 6 years of relevant work experience as a Network Engineer
- Familiarity in one or more of the following:-
- Implementation, troubleshooting and analytical knowledge of load balancer, next-gen and application aware firewalls, proxy, DNS, routing (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF) & switching technologies
- Troubleshooting of data network (LAN/WAN) and or large enterprise network
- Designing, implementing and maintaining routing/ switching/ VOIP environment
- Good understanding in telecommunications infrastructure and equipment
- Good understanding in Network devices i.e. firewalls and routers
- Good understanding of application security
- Knowledge in software-defined networking
- Ability to respond to emergency situations on 24x7 basis where required
- Certifications in CCIE, CCNA, CCNP and or CCDA would be advantageous
- Position will be on a 2-year contract
Seniority of appointment will commensurate with relevant work experience.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.