IT systems form the backbone of our operations. We are looking for individuals with passion and IT expertise, to help us improve the delivery of our systems and services. The Board’s IT systems support a high daily volume of financial transactions for CPF members. In addition to keeping the lights on, the Board also keeps pace with the external environment through innovation in its IT systems.
- To monitor emerging technology trends as it relates to the mainframe computing environment and recommends adoption of new technologies/methodologies when appropriate.
- To design, build and operate emerging mainframe technologies and processes.
- To manage service level of mainframe systems and tracking problem management on mainframe issue
- To perform review of system changes, processes and routine system monitoring
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in mainframe infrastructure administration specialising in z/OS, CICS, Mainframe network; or in two or more of the following software or systems:
- Automated Operations Software (e.g. CA-ESP, CA-Dispatch, CA Solve, CA-NetMaster), Enterprise Storage & related software (e.g. EMC TimeFinder, SRDF, CA1) and MQSeries
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a primary system support for CICS and completed full-cycle of system implementation or upgrade
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of z/OS, CICS and system/storage management and tools
- Practical experience in CICS Liberty, CICSPlex, SysPlex and GDPS will be advantageous
- Proven strong analytical skills, including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective resolutions
- Good decision-making skills when dealing with multiple alternatives is required
- Position will be on a 2-year contract
Seniority will commensurate with relevant work experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
Troubleshooting, Innovation, IBM Mainframe Hardware, Data Center, High Availability, system, Mainframe, IBM Mainframe, Mainframe based applications, Information Technology, mainframe applications, System Administration, Unisys Mainframe, Health Services, Technology trends, CICS, environment, dedication, IT Systems