IT systems form the backbone of our operations. We are looking for individuals with passion and IT expertise, to help us improve the delivery of our systems and services. The Board’s IT systems support a high daily volume of financial transactions for CPF members. In addition to keeping the lights on, the Board also keeps pace with the external environment through innovation in its IT systems.
You will be responsible for the delivery and operations of a suite of technical services designed to enable application teams to build their systems on the Commercial Cloud and yet able to connect back to on-premise systems securely.
The Area Of Your Responsibilities Include
- Manage, configure and maintain the technical services and infrastructure solutions deployed.
- Actively analyze and derive operational insights from the monitoring metrics that are generated from the various Cloud services including recommending improvements to the operational dashboards.
- Participate in continuous enhancement and automation of operational processes into templates, playbooks or other forms so as to enable consistency in security compliance and scalability of operations.
- Provide technical support for infrastructure and operations which include change management, problem management, configuration management, capacity management and disaster recovery.
- Respond promptly to system issues and incidents on 24x7 basis.
- Provides specialist infrastructure support to project teams to enable them to onboard to Cloud.
- At least 6 years’ experience in the managing enterprise systems on Commercial Cloud platforms, systems integration, systems operations, network and/ or cyber security
- Relevant expertise in virtualisation and container technologies, service based architectures, software defined networking and virtualised communications infrastructure components
- Relevant expertise in the architecting of cloud security best practices using one or more of the Cloud Service Providers
- Good working knowledge in one or more of the following
- Cloud Automation tools
- Scripting for provisioning
- Management of Cloud Operations
- Key systems management components
- Security vulnerability assessments, security risk assessments, local and site recovery assessments, processes and mitigation measures.
- Data analytics tools and methodologies or data science
- Professional certifications in Cloud, Security and/ or similar credentials
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and project management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders
- Position will be on 2-year contract
Seniority of appointment will commensurate with relevant work experience
Desired Skills and Experience
Troubleshooting, Cloud Security, Cloud Computing, IBM Servers, Data Center, Active Directory, VMware, Cloud Storage, Application Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Servers, Operating Systems, Servers, System Administration, Cloud, Disaster Recovery, Hybrid Cloud, Virtualization, DNS, Linux