IT systems form the backbone of our operations. We are looking for individuals with passion and IT expertise, to help us improve the delivery of our systems and services. The Board’s IT systems support a high daily volume of financial transactions for CPF members. In addition to keeping the lights on, the Board also keeps pace with the external environment through innovation in its IT systems.
The job holder is responsible to develop report that detail incident timeline, evidence, findings and conclusion and recommendations. You will oversee the security operations and provides direction to the Operations Engineer on security incidents and development of contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures to enhance the resilience of security operations.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant Cybersecurity, Incident Management or Information Security experience
- Hands-on experience in incidence management, incident reduction and post incident review process
- Working knowledge in a variety of platforms, operating systems, network, databases or software applications
- Ability to propose mitigation techniques and countermeasures as well as develops solutions for improvement
- Ability to be on 24/7 standby with on-call availability
Seniority of the appointment will commensurate with relevant work experience.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.