IT systems form the backbone of our operations. We are looking for individuals with passion and IT expertise, to help us improve the delivery of our systems and services. The Board’s IT systems support a high daily volume of financial transactions for CPF members. In addition to keeping the lights on, the Board also keeps pace with the external environment through innovation in its IT systems.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain IT applications in cloud environment
- Analyse requirements and perform high level feasibility study for IT solution
- Provide support to business users of the IT application systems
- Work with Cloud service provider, other government agencies, application vendors to ensure systems delivered are resilient and secured
- Experience in application development & maintenance in cloud environment, preferably in AWS
- Possess hands-on experience in end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle, able to manage the scope of requirement, to review application design and to deliver cost effective solution to business users
- Possess good technical knowledge in J2EE/JEE
- Experience in common open source frameworks/technologies such as Spring, Angular, Node.JS, Hibernate, Apache Spark
- Experience in databases such as Oracle, NoSQL (eg. MongoDB)
- Familiar with use of DevOps and tools
- Good communication, strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Position will be on a 2-year contract
Seniority of appointment will commensurate with relevant work experience.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.