We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to be part of a team that designs, develops and implements innovative software protection solutions to counter cyber threats.
The team conducts exploratory analysis and reverse engineering of emerging malware and defence technologies to develop tools that will help protect enterprise servers and endpoint Windows machines. Parts of the job will need you to investigate and analyse security incidents to refine existing software security strategies and solutions.
- Develop, test and maintain codebases on Windows
- Perform reverse engineering and application development
- Document deliverables for knowledge management
- Degree in Computer Science, Infocomm Security, Computer Security, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong interest and passion for the field of Infocomm Security
- Strong background in programming
- Strong background in C/C++ is an added advantage
- Senior and entry-level positions available
- Applicants must be Singapore Citizens