As a member of the Cloud Infra Services team, you will utilize your extensive hands-on experience in the research, designing and building of resilient network infrastructure (traditional and cloud-based) using cutting-edge technologies, including software-defined networking e.g. SD-WAN, ACI and NSX.
You will provide technical subject matter expertise on network engineering with an emphasis on enabling modern cloud infrastructure and platform.
You may be called upon to devise, design and develop network architectures and contribute to the architectural standards, reference models and guidelines for security, resiliency and efficiency network and infra implementations.
Our ideal team member will keep abreast of the rapidly evolving technology landscape, and be able to identify potential technologies for further investment of resources for exploration and development.
- Design, implement, administer and operate traditional and virtualised network infrastructure
- Recommend architectural standards, reference models and guidelines for security, resiliency and efficiency
- Evaluate and recommend network technologies that meet users’ needs and keeping in touch with the industry development
- Provide network consultation to project teams for system deployment, and work with various stakeholders to resolve complex technical problems
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in network design and implementation
- Managing and supporting complex network environment with strong networking understanding in TCP/IP, switching, routing, DHCP, DNS, virtual private networks (VPN)
- Managing data centre switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls and use of network management tools to monitor service metrics
- Knowledge in cloud platforms, scripting languages (e.g. Ansible, Python, PowerShell), storage networking and software defined networking will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of prevailing technologies and technology markets
- Good communication skills, system thinking and systematic problem solving skills
- Able to work with the team or independently with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Fresh grad with good results will also be considered
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.