Our product teams build web applications, using cloud-native technologies and integrates with enterprise COTS/platforms to deliver feature-rich apps to achieve better efficiency, effectiveness and employee experience (4Es) for our organisation. Our teams adopt agile delivery approach with focus on building products for humans by taking a user centred design.
As a Senior Software Engineer (Enterprise Systems), you will be responsible for leading the technical design and development of business apps using agile methodology. You will be involved in digital transformation initiatives to streamline work processes and design new system. You will also have opportunity to explore and implement innovative technical solutions to address business needs.
- Design system architectures, build prototypes/mock-ups
- Research and assimilate differing technical considerations to solve technical problems
- Communicate and negotiate technical solutions and architectural designs
- Lead code reviews
- Establish best practices
- Share your expertise and mentor junior software engineers
- Help with recruiting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field
- Demonstrated ability in full stack deployments of web applications
- Experienced in source code management and control
- Experienced in designing and implementing microservices architecture & RESTful API design
- Experience in the software development using agile SCRUM
- Proficient in solving problem with Software Design Patterns
- Experience in designing microservices architecture with domain driven design
- Experienced in front-end development in React
- Experience in back-end development in SpringBoot
- Experienced in using Docker containers, development of CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in search technologies such as Elasticsearch
- Experienced in messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.