As a software engineer in the threat prioritisation team, you will be part of an agile product team responsible for developing highly performant and available services for prioritising complex national security threats. Your system will play a key role in deterring and countering highly sophisticated threat actors. Collaborating closely with product owners and other engineering teams, you will have the opportunity to design and build scalable and performant software to address critical business needs.
- Design, develop, and deploy performant modern web applications using industry-wide frameworks such as ReactJS, Redux, and Webpack
- Design and implement HTTP APIs to enable communication with backend services/databases and downstream APIs
- Work with product stakeholders, and other software engineers to develop improvements that enhance existing product capabilities or provide new opportunities
- Develop unit, functional and end-to-end tests
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields
- Proficient in at least one of the following JS frameworks: React, Vue, Angular
Nice to haves
- Experience with JS frameworks such as Typescript
- Familiar with database concepts, queries and optimisation techniques
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix environments
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.