Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Equity, and Optimism. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
- Outstanding Career growth
- Excellent career Advancement
- Great Employee Benefit
The ideal candidate should be a proactive individual with strong communication skills and a team player. He or she should have experience of at least 2-5 years in application development and providing Application/Technical Support.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Have strong development experience using Java and basic knowledge on Oracle PLSQL
- Experience in a production application environment is an advantage.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Provide functional and technical solutions to clients.
- Excellent problem-solving capability, thinking, analytical ability and self-learner.
- Perform as a team player, timely analysis and problem-solving.
- Experience in providing payroll application support.
- Weekend on-call or in-office support weekly rotations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team.
- Conduct testing on newly developed features.
- Willing to work at Client location during SIT, UAT, and depending on the situation.
- Flexibility in handling different roles in supporting clients.
- At least 2 years of experience in Application development using Java.
- Willing to provide application support.
- With a min of Diploma in IT / Computer Science.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, and a responsible team player.
- The ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- Basic SQL/PLSQL experience of writing queries and developing simple procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing complex environment and learn new concepts/software technologies as needs arise.
- Singapore Payroll domain knowledge is an added advantage.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.