As a key member of the APAC Development team, you will be accountable for working hand in hand with talented developers, quality engineers, web designers, scrum masters and product managers, all of them fully dedicated to one single objective: delivering the best of breed software solution for our worldwide customer base. You will be requested to contribute to many technical discussions, to come with innovative design ideas, and show a clear ability to deliver the feasible ones.
- Achieve a good understating of CHAMP products.
- Perform several roles such as program coder, tester and technical support to collaborate with other software engineers in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Translate design specifications into program codes; adopt and adhere to the Company’s software engineering methodology and standards.
- Participate in the technical discussions on project updates/ in resolving technical issues.
- Participate in the unit tests and to provide support during system implementation / migration activities.
- Ensure that all progress and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have proven working experience in core Java programming with good SQL skills
- Must have a good understanding of Java coding best practices and design patterns
- Experience in the following framework or technology is a plus: SpringBoot, JPA, REST API, XML, Hibernate, Angular, Ionic, IBM MQ, Kaftka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Scrum and DevOps practices is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of English language is a must
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java development.
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.