The CGH Health Services Research (HSR) team plays a crucial role in enabling evidence-based decision-making in CGH through translation of data into knowledge using a variety of methodologies and techniques that span across multiple disciplines including artificial intelligence, epidemiology, operations research, public health, statistics.
Such evidence-based approach has enabled stakeholders in CGH to realize improvement of patient access to care, patient outcomes and staff productivity.
You will work on a variety of projects that support CGH HSR core functions while operating within the framework of established data governance policies, procedures and guidelines.
Key responsibilities include :
- Work with hospital partners to address their challenges through the use of data and appropriate techniques in Data Science
- Develop data models, algorithms and programs that support descriptive, diagnostics, predictive and prescriptive analytics in CGH
- Prepare recommendations and conclusions based on data summaries and communicates this information in a credible, scientific, and timely manner
- Align work priorities with organizational goals, set stakeholder expectations on scope and deliverable schedules in an organized manner
- Masters or PhD qualification in Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Biostatistics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research or related quantitative disciplines
- At least 5 years of work experience in quantitative field; candidate with less years of experience will be considered for junior position
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting would be an advantage but not necessary
- High proficiency in using computing simulation software (e.g. simul8), predictive and / or statistical modeling tools in R, Python, STATA or SPSS
- Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine learning, operations research and / or statistics
- Excellent methodological, research and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working with data to extract insights, and keen to contribute to improving healthcare for patients
- Strong project management, presentation and communications skills; able to convey complex ideas effectively
- The motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player who can work cohesively to deliver a high-quality service
- Able to manage multiple projects and responds to changing environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.