- Responsible for design of appearance and performance of pages on Ecommerce websites, including UX and UI, functionalities, maintenance and housekeeping.
- Work directly with designer and project manager for implementation of designs.
- Work with backend developers for integration between frontend and backend systems.
- Write reusable and efficient code.
- Assist in the development of marketing content.
- Ensure websites are cross browsers compatible.
- Provide input on design and technical issues
- Diploma or Degree in Web Design, Information Technology or User Interface related fields
- Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver or other prototyping tools.
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Deep understanding and experience with web and internet standard.
- Working Knowledge of image optimization and SEO is a plus.
- Working experience or strong interest in the fashion industry.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
*We thank you for your application, and regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please allow us up to 3-4 weeks to process your application. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential.