As the Product Manager you will develop and evolve the strategic vision for your area, discovering an experience that is valuable, usable and feasible for our users. You will inspire, be persuasive and be a leader in a product development team. Your role will be to help define a clear direction that meets the strategic goals of the business and ensure the team delivers on their goals.
Chope’s Data Product Manager will apply product management skills and treat data itself as a world class product that enables Chope's B2C (recommendation, personalisation) and B2B (analytics, dashboarding, CRM) products, as well as internal data products that are essential for business decision making.
About the role
- Reporting to the Head of Product, while working closely with the data team lead, this role is critical to bring success to all the business verticals by leveraging capabilities from all the three pillars of data - Science, Engineering and Analytics.
- Oversee the full lifecycle of how data is used within an organization. Takes the lead in defining goals for data that align with broader organizational vision, including building both short and long term data product strategies, defining key metrics for success as well as determining the prioritization of problem space to focus on.
- Responsible for translating the product strategy, data initiatives into smaller, actionable pieces that can be delivered in increments and then working to allocate resources for each initiative.
- Able to conduct market assessments, mapping out data personas and consumer profiles, doing user interviews and testing, in addition to overseeing revenue modeling and pricing for data products.
- Lastly, champion data literacy within the organization and drive adoption rates while also bridging gaps between departments and getting buy-in for data initiatives.
Skills & experiences required
- 4+ years product management in consumer technology, ideally in data.
- You’re curious : Data driven, impact driven and highly analytical. Deep experience in data and customer insight-driven product management, with ability to self serve from analytics and data tools (experience with statistics and AB testing would be advantageous)
- Strong communication skills - to build relationships with the wider business and be a spokesperson for the product area
- Strategic thinker - ability to analyse the market and business context and distill data into strategy
- Drive to execute - ability to deliver valuable and timely software products to Chope’s customers
- Sense of humour and ability to deal with change in a rapid growth business (we all roll our sleeves up!)
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted