As the Product Manager you will develop and evolve the strategic vision for your area, discovering an experience that is valuable, usable and feasible for our customers. You will inspire, be persuasive and be a leader in a product development team. Your role will be to help define a clear direction that meets the strategic goals of the business and ensure the team delivers on their goals. We are looking for both B2C and a B2B Product Managers.
Chope’s B2B Product Managers are focused on the suite of SaaS products that are critical for restaurants to operate their businesses.
Chope’s B2C Product Managers are creating innovative solutions for diners to access their favourite restaurant's via reservations, deals and delivery.
About the role
We work in small, autonomous teams that work collaboratively to deliver value. The teams define their own work under the umbrella of broad goals. We seek to deliver iteratively and have a well developed model that allows regular deployments. Your role is to prioritise among the myriad opportunities to deliver a compelling user experience that unlocks value for our users and our business. To do that you’ll collaborate with engineers, designers and key business leaders. We are highly data-driven and subject our ideas to testing that helps uncover signals on how best to solve customer needs. Our Product Managers excel in the following ways:
- Developing a vision and flexible plan from all types of data to form necessary insight, to then create experiences for Chope’s users that deliver measurable impact.
- Maintaining a highly productive and collaborative rhythm between engineering, design, and the non-technical business partners
- Being at one with data. Defining success metrics, monitoring, and adapting them as necessary
- Having a bias towards execution
Skills & experiences required
- 4+ years product management in consumer technology, e-commerce, SaaS or marketplace
- You’re curious : Data driven, impact driven and highly analytical. Deep experience in data and customer insight-driven product management, with ability to self serve from analytics and data tools (experience with statistics and AB testing would be advantageous)
- Experienced with consumer or SaaS user experiences and have a solid grasp of usability
- Strong communication skills - to build relationships with the wider business and be a spokesperson for the product area
- Strategic thinker - ability to analyse the market and business context and distill data into strategy
- Drive to execute - ability to deliver valuable and timely software products to Chope’s customers
- Sense of humour and ability to deal with change in a rapid growth business (we all roll our sleeves up!)
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
- Staff perks