As a Product Manager, your job is to make sure the right things get done. At a high level, this means establishing a clear vision for what a product should be and what needs to be done to get there. On a day to day basis, this means handling all the different facets of a project and making sure they’re coordinated. And at the core, this means building a foundation of knowledge across user needs, technical constraints, and design goals so you can act as a bridge across all of them.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements, user stories, wireframes, high-fi prototypes and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritise product backlog and development for the product.
- Define the product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with the maximum value that is aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager using the Scrum method.
- At least 4 to 6 years relevant PM experience in Web or Mobile products, ideally SaaS based products
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
We're a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits. If there's something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us!
- Paid Annual and Medical leaves
- Company sponsored laptops (Macbooks/Windows)
- Flexible working environment
- Medical Health Insurance
- Employee Bonding Activities
- Outstanding Performance Appreciation
- Company Sponsored Trainings and Certifications