As we’re growing to become the biggest and most loved brand, we are looking for: Android Engineer II
*Our Product Engineering Team at Circles.Life works hard to build various mobile, website and backend systems in order to deliver the best digital user experience for our customers. Keeping our customer experience a simple process is not an easy task. We provide a great environment and platform for our engineers to grow their skills and their career. You will get exposure to work across different teams all the while sharing your ideas and innovating together in an open-culture concept.*
As a Android Engineer II, your key objectives will be to…
- Develop scalable consumer facing mobile applications and integrating them with web services
- Taking ownership of the entire software development lifecycle for mobile application
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define design and ship new features
- Ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Constantly learning about new technologies to improve development efficiency
We Are Looking For Individuals Who...
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3-4 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Android fundamentals using Kotlin / Java and up to date on architecture and mobile technologies (MVVM, RxJava)
- Knowledge of core engineering concepts such as common data structures, algorithms, profiling, and testing
- Analytical skills
- Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Invites and uses opinion and perspective of others. Check with both sides of a discussion to ensure common understanding
Flexibility / Adaptability
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
Interested to know more about us?
- LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- “Telco start-up Circles.Life snags funding from Warburg Pincus”
- “A deep-dive into how Circles.Life can become Singapore's unicorn”
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes from agencies specifically retained for the role.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.