We are so committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and diversity and inclusion for all employees, we even attained pledges for Be Inclusive and adopted Tripartite Standards for Fair Recruitment Practices.
Do you want to own your career growth while learning and operating in a hyper-growth company, and be part of a team building disruptive technology for the digital services market? Are you passionate about being part of a fun, ambitious team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
The BRM QA Lead at Circles.Life is a vital role where you get the unique opportunity to contribute towards building a progressive culture at a rapidly growing organization. You’ll get a chance to lead the BRM QA initiatives here at Circles.Life while working together with the various stakeholders internally and externally, ensuring project deliverables are met.
- Designing test cases for use by QA and development to ensure all information systems meet minimum company standards and end-user requirements
- Prepare test strategy and QA Automation for Oracle - Billing and Revenue Management (OBRM) and communication stack
- Develop and perform Test plan/cases/scripts, and other documents for an end to end regression Testing of Oracle stack
- End to End integration test cases writing and testing execution for functional testing, unit testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Ensure QA for successful deployment of new functionality, releases and patches
- Perform data validation checks by developing automation scripts
- Providing validation of existing technology to ensure stability and accuracy of test environments
- Determining Test environment Requirements from other IT application in support of each IT enterprise release
- Working closely with the Development team to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
What’s On Offer
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telecommunication (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!)
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive experience and compensation
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
- Passionate about Technology and Disruptive model
- Minimum 8 years of working experience as Quality Engineer/Analyst
- Experience in testing Oracle Communication Stack products, like PDC, OCOMC, PCRF, ECE, BRM will be an advantage
- Knowledge of regular BRM processes like subscription, billing, Rating, invoicing and accounting
- Good SQL knowledge and skills shall be a plus
- Experience in testing software such as Selenium, Cucumber and Katalan
- Ability to create test plans, regression, automation and processes from scratch using different tools.
- Experience with performance and scale testing will be a huge bonus
- Experience with the Applications like JIRA (Bug reporting/track) and/or Zendesk (Customer support) will be a big bonus
- Experience in SDLC & Defect tracking tool will be preferable
- Good in analyzing and framing test strategies and procedures
- Good communication skills