What’s Circles Academy?
Circles Academy is our graduate development programme, designed with some of the world’s top software engineers and technology leaders, supported by IMDA’s TechSkills Accelerator.
This is a highly selective and rigorous course, intended to groom high-potential graduates into competent, versatile engineers in cutting-edge technologies. By completing Circles Academy, you will gain skills and experiences that are highly valued across the global tech industry.
As one of the academy talent of this programme, you can look forward to:
- Expert, personal mentorship. Your mentors, leaders, and seniors are world-class (& even award-winning) engineers in their own right, with pedigrees from Venmo, PayPal, Yahoo, and more.
- Accelerated career development program. Get hands-on experience in skills that command a premium, like Cloud / Data Engineering, and Agile Software development with weekly releases.
- Structured learning. You get the best of both worlds: a fast-paced, dynamic environment, but with specially scoped projects and regular check-ins to make sure you’re up to speed & on track.
- Personal achievements. Build & own product features, then show them off within months - to your friends, but also directly to our leadership team.
- Attractive remuneration. Expect a competitive benefits package - on top of valuable experiences and access to senior leaders that few other environments can offer.
We are looking for individuals who...
- Recently completed or final-year undergraduates majoring in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, or complexity analysis (i.e. completing coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience in/outside of school or work)
- Relevant experience, open source contributions or competitive programming exposure through hands on coding in a general purpose programming language
- Effective communicator who can articulate both technical challenges and solutions to both big and small audience
- Interest and ability to learn in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Quick learner who is resourceful and driven to tackle hard problems in a dynamic environment
- Self-Starter who is determined to lead change and make a real impact
- Critical thinker who is passionate about creating and implementing solutions
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews!