As we’re growing to become the biggest and most loved brand, we are looking for: Cybersecurity Engineer, Cyber Defence
The ideal candidate is responsible to work with the Cyber Defence team in Information Security to ensure Circles.Life and its global offices are protected against security threats.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer, Cyber Defence, Singapore your key objectives will be to…
- Conduct security source code reviews and VAPT (mobile, web, network), including security in the CI/CD pipeline (DevSecOps).
- Perform network/cloud architecture security review and recommend best security practices. Conduct technical security assessment on in-house and vendor-developed applications.
- Review security configurations on servers operating systems, databases, and network security devices.
- Conduct technical cybersecurity exercises (e.g. cyber red teaming, phishing, etc)
We Are Looking For Individuals Who...
- Diploma, Degree or Cyber Security related qualifications.
- IT security related certifications such as OSCP, CREST is an advantage, but not a must.
- Min.3 years’ experience in VAPT type work.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Telco Operations;
- Product Security;
- Cloud Infrastructure and Security, DevSecOps;
- IT Security Consulting
- Industry Standards such as ISO 27001, PDPA, NIST, PCI-DSS, MTCS and TRM.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Able to take ownership, an out-of-the box thinker with modern concepts and initiatives who likes to come out of the comfort zone with a can-do attitude.
- Shows passion in Cybersecurity.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes from agencies specifically retained for the role.