The ideal candidate is responsible to work with the Cyber Governance team within Information Security Function to ensure the cybersecurity governance and compliance in Circles.Life and its global offices are maintained at all times.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer responsible for Cyber Governance, your key objectives will:
- Be developing, maturing and operationalising cybersecurity framework, policies, procedures, guidelines and baseline standards within the Group.
- To champion and ensure cybersecurity best practices are embedded within new initiatives, ongoing change management and evaluate the security impact of the initiatives.
- Drive internal Risk Assessment including 3rd party due diligence reviews, cybersecurity assurance activities, as well as audit readiness reviews and drive timely resolution.
- Provide advisory services on cybersecurity matters for internal stakeholders which include Engineering, Product, Marketing, Operations and Customer facing Functions.
- To ensure organisational compliance with internal Security policies, standards and procedures, as well as external requirements (e.g., ISO27001, PCI-DSS, Market specific as well as Global Data Protection regulations including GDPR).
- Drive cybersecurity awareness within the Group, formulating learning curriculum, rolling out training modules ensuring completion remains above agreed metrics.
- Proactively support in organisational roadmap towards maintaining relevant credentials including ISO27001 compliance and establishing SOC2 compliance report.
We Are Looking For Individuals Who...
- Holds a Degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security or related qualification.
- Has 5+ years of professional experience in IT Security Operations or Governance.
- Assist in cybersecurity initiatives in relation to SaaS based Telco platform delivering B2B and B2C products.
- Has excellent communication skills, confident to engage stakeholders at various levels within the Group.
- Possess prior experience, knowledge in the following is a plus:
- Telco industry.
- Cloud Infrastructure and Security, DevSecOps, Microservices architecture, Container security, Mobile security.
- IT Security Consulting/Audit, Third Party Due Diligence, BCP, IT DRP
- Industry Standards such as ISO 27001, PDPA, NIST, PCI-DSS, MTCS.
- Cherish continuous learning and demonstrate it with one of more professional certifications such as CRISC, CGEIT, CDPSE, CDPSE, CSX-P, CISSP, CISA, etc.
Interested to know more about us?
- LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- “Telco start-up Circles.Life snags funding from Warburg Pincus”
- “A deep-dive into how Circles.Life can become Singapore's unicorn”
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes from agencies specifically retained for the role.