We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Do you want to get firsthand insights on how a hyper-growth company operates and be part of building disruptive technology? Are you passionate about being part of a fun, ambitious team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
We have an opening for a Datawarehouse Developer who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure in a hyper-growth environment in Singapore.
As a Datawarehouse Developer, you will be involved in working on exciting and upcoming projects ranging from data architecture planning, migration to the cloud data warehouse, overhauling the reporting platform and in the near future, have the opportunity to work on cutting edge real-time analytics/ML pipelines with full-scale adoption of 5G and IoT. This role presents a unique opportunity to collaborate with both data engineers and business analysts to build a world-class data platform, which is one of the cornerstones in the firm's overall SaaS strategy.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Maintain strong accountability for project scope, cost, resource planning, monitoring and reporting
- Managing vendor relationships and liaising with various teams at the vendor side to ensure smooth project implementation and support
- Work with data architects and data engineers to develop solutions for data-modelling blueprints, schema designs, ETL/ELT pipelines etc
- Learn and try out new tools/technologies and perform rapid POC prototyping and iterative testing of the same
- Familiarize yourself with end-to-end data flow stack - starting from various source systems (containing unstructured and structured data), ETL pipelines, data lake, data warehouse, ELT OLAP aggregations/ data cubes, and finally, reporting/visualization layer. We are looking for someone to be involved in full-stack data projects
- At least 3-4 years of Experience working in a similar role or with a software developer background
- Hands on with advanced SQL (PostgresSQL, MySQL, MsSQL etc)
- Experience working with dimensionally modeled data
- Experience in creating materialized views and familiarity with cloud data warehouse technologies such as Redshift/Snowflake
- Experience in translating/mapping relational data models into XML and Schemas)
- Knowledge of pySpark (Hadoop) and other Big Data processing technologies
- Familiarity with at least one of the cloud environments AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in working with BI reporting platforms such as Power BI, Tableau or Sisense is preferred but not essential
- Need to be able to work on multiple projects at a time, with the ability to quickly understand and incorporate new technologies
What’s on offer:
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of innovating the telecommunications industry (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!).
- Opportunity to shape how the future of telco and beyond will look like.
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Attractive experience and compensation.
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.