As we’re growing to become the biggest and most loved brand, we are looking for: Head of Product Management, Growth
The Head of Product Management, Growth at Circles.Life operates at the exciting intersection of Technology, Design, Strategy and Marketing. You will be responsible for product strategy, competitive intelligence, and contribute to design/pricing in line with our differentiated positioning. Your mission is to continuously understand the digital customer needs and come up with products that fit their needs and align with company plans and resources. You are as much at ease in an industry littered with jargon as you are with exploiting the power of analysis to communicate your views.
As a senior member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Develop and define product strategy, GTM plan, and roadmap for future products to increase customer acquisitions as well as improve retention.
- Deliver high-quality products that exceed customer expectations and take end to end ownership of planning, design, delivery, quality assurance and performance
- Design and run frequent experiments to promote continuous product iterations and improvements
- Partner with marketing, engineering, data science and partnerships to craft growth strategy
- Measure, define and report on growth initiatives and set metric/KPI
- Act as the primary point of contact to successfully release new products on time and within budget
- Drive and provide support to all aspects of the product development plan including but not limited to pricing and positioning
- Understand data savvy customer expectations and industry best practices, including keeping abreast of the technology landscape
- Hunt for insights in data collected from various sources and research to help you come up with continuous actionable improvements
- Keep customer experience first, while developing ways to bolster Customer Acquisition, Usage, and Retention
The talent individual would have/be
- Degree in science, engineering, mathematics or an analytical field, MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years in product development and/or product marketing, with min 4 years in leading a sizable product management team and experience in managing end to end Product launch
- Excellent Financial acumen with experience of owning commercial and business metrics
- Experience in managing multiple projects on tight deadlines and building successful products, B2C product development experience will be a plus.
- Experience with market research and deep technical analysis skills is good to have
- Prior experience managing commercial and business metrics within the Telecommunications/ eCommerce domain
- Proven track record in growing customer base and revenue by 100x
- Experience in taking a product from launch to revenue generation in a B2C environment including revenue generation and customer acquisition
- Strong understanding and hands-on working experience of the technical aspect of product development including but not limited to an agile framework, JIRA, UI/UX. SQL
- Full end to end experience in driving product adoption, improving conversion funnel for purchase flow to post-live product iteration
It would be great if the individual had:
- A background in software development/ technical domain to engage in meaningful conversation with the engineering team.
- Experience in pricing and segmentation
- Research and analysis skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced multicultural environment, especially startups
#Pridepass #ProductManagment #ProductGrowth #Circles.Life
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes from agencies specifically retained for the role.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.